In The Saddle Limited is registered in the UK.
Registration No. 3771986
VAT No. 733458721
Our Privacy & Legal Statement
1. Access to any information on this Web Site is conditional on your acceptance of the following “Legal Information”.
2. Reference on this Web Site to “we”, “our” and “us” are references to In The Saddle Limited.
3. The information on this Web Site is directed solely at those who access this site from the United Kingdom mainland. Our business and the services we offer are governed by the applicable laws of England and Wales. No warranties and/or representations of any kind, express or implied, are given as to the compliance of the information shown on this Web Site, the services offered by or on behalf of us, any information relating to such services and our business in any respect with any laws of any other country which do not, in any event, affect or apply to the same
4. This Web Site DOES NOT contain all the information relevant to any holiday or travel arrangements you may book with us. All bookings are subject to our applicable Booking Conditions which you should read together with all other relevant details relating to your chosen holiday or travel arrangements prior to making a booking with us.
5. Our booking conditions contain limitations and exclusions of our liability to any person(s) who books and/or takes any of our holidays and/or travel arrangements. Cancellation charges are payable if a booking is cancelled after it has been confirmed.
6. Access to this Web Site is conditional on your agreement that all information contained in it and all matters which arise between you and us with be governed by English law. Access is further conditional on your agreement that any dispute or matter which arises between you and us will be dealt with by the Courts of England and Wales only to the exclusion of the Courts in any other country.
7. No warranties, promises and/or representations of any kind, express or implies, are given as to the accuracy of any of the information contained on this Web Site or as to the nature, standard, suitability or otherwise of any of the holidays we advertise. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage (direct, indirect, consequential or other) which may arise, directly or indirectly, from the use of any of the information contained in this Web Site and/or use of or access to any other information or material via links from this site. These exclusions of liability apply only to the extent permitted buy law and where consistent with our applicable booking conditions. If any of these exclusions, in whole or part, is found to be unlawful, void or for any other reason unenforceable, that exclusion or part of the exclusion shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the other exclusion(s) or part(s) of the exclusion(s) in question.
8. Without prejudice to the foregoing provisions, we are entitled to the benefit of any applicable exclusions and/or limitations of liability permitted by the laws of any country found to be applicable to the information shown on this Web Site and/or any services offered by us or on our behalf.
9. The information and/or prices shown on this Web Site may have changed by the time you come to book your holiday or travel arrangements. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of all such information and prices, regrettably errors do occasionally occur. You must therefore ensure you check all details of your chosen holiday or travel arrangements (including the price) at time of booking
10. The copyright in the material contained on this site belongs to us or its Licensors.