We know how important it is to have the right information in an easy to use format.
When you book your holiday you will get a confirmation itinerary by email containing all the details you need to plan for your trip. You will then receive a personalised Final Itinerary in the post approximately ten days prior to your holiday ensuring that you have all the information you need to take with you.
- information on getting there which airports, arrival and journey times, baggage information, where you will be met.
- flights details included whether we have booked flights on your behalf or you have organised your own
- day by day itinerary
- maps showing where you will be staying overnight and where you will be riding
- Foreign Office information Government advice on things to be aware of in the country you're visiting
- phone numbers and addresses including local support numbers and the In The Saddle 24hr emergency number
- location description of the area
- horses and tack description of the horses, riding pace and style, length of rides
- accommodation images and description of the places you will be staying
- weather expected temperatures and climate details
- travel insurance a record of the insurance details you have provided
- money what you are likely to need money for during your trip, what currency to take, availability of ATM's and how widely you can use credit cards
- mobiles and electricity whether there is a mobile phone reception or internet access during the ride, electricity voltage and plug socket description
- passport and visa requirements
- health any specific health issues and innoculation requirements that we are aware of in the destination. But, we always recommend you check with a health professional, prior to travel.
- what to bring list suggested packing list specific to the destination
- safety guidelines tips to keep you safe around horses
I just want to say that the quality of the trip notes for Iceland was absolutely superb. The first set of notes that I got when I booked was really good but then to get an updated version with all my personal details on... well, wow! Other travel companies just put things like 'arrive day 1' and leave it to you to work out what date that is, and to guess what the best time to arrive is. Your notes explain everything and take all the stress out of making travel arrangements. I am really really impressed! Thank you. Jane - going to Iceland
All new clients will receive a free luxury wallet on their first holiday.
These useful wallets are sent out with your Final Itinerary booklet, and have plenty of space for your passport and other travel documents.
If you have travelled with us before and need a new wallet then please let us know and we would be pleased to send you one.
The ITS information pack was excellent, and much better than that issued by other organisers to other members of my group, many of whom had not been "warned" about the weight allowance for the internal flight, or about how cold the nights would be. Bob - travelled to India